Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ptptn...

i been applying my ptptn since 10th june and its been like 2 months oredi
the news that i receive had yet been shocking but true..
the first piece of news that i had come about is that i failed to get the loan from ptptn( all thks to my beloved utar...asking us to apply for so many times) but was actually one of my application had been cancel...due to lacking of time the put failed instead of cancel..
next i thought that i still had a chance to get the loan from ptptn...
not sure whether is their systems got problem or the problem is mine...i was enrol to utar since 31st may 2010
damn thats means i only get two years loans where my course concerns i graduate on the third year...haiz...im not that smart until i can enter utar when actually im still studying for my stpm...
waiseh talking bout stpm makes me more mad...since when did i took up my stpm exam on the year of 2007...heyhey im stil form five ok and i nearly failed my spm...
ptptn is actually suppose to lift up burdens of those with financial problems but actually its been giving a hard time of two months and a headache of three days...
man what else can i say...im all out of words of my ptptn...GAVE UP TOTALLY...!

No comments:

Post a Comment